Bartley Wooten is a pastor, author, husband, dad, and creator of EquipOnline. I will be celebrating 25 years of marriage this year (2021) with my lovely wife Beth. Along the way, we have been blessed with three incredible kids, Lilly, Mack, and Nate! Through a lot of hard work and much grace I managed to earn a handful of educational degrees ending with a PhD in Applied Theology. I love writing, mission trips, biblical counseling, and anything adventurous.
B.A. Christian Studies (North Greenville University)
M.Div. (The Southern Baptist Theological Seminary)
Th.M. & PhD (Midwestern Baptist Theological Seminary)
Pastor (Beulaville Baptist Church, Beulaville, NC).
Eight Things you might not know about Bartley:
- Served in the North Carolina Air National Guard – Big fan of Pararescue (PJ) and Combat Controllers (CCT). Also like all things WWII.
- Was actively involved in leading and coaching soccer for over 10 years (favorite team -Sporting KC).
- Admirer of older architecture – specifically Victorian and Antebellum architecture.
- Would love to drive a Monster Energy Rally car, race in the Baja 500, or fly in a F16 fighter jet.
- Tried several triathlons (Olympic distance is the longest I completed).
- I enjoy Mountain Biking and Road Biking (Would love to see Tour de France in person).
- I used to own a 55 Chevrolet 2 door hardtop, 70 Camaro, and 69 Volkswagen Camper Van (I wish I had all three back now).
- I am a BIG fan of Jesus!